1. Once the booking is confirmed and after the payment is settled, you can send us the following information:
– Crew List (please fill in all required boxes and enter all required data)
– Arrival details
– Travel requests
– If you need kids’ life jackets, enter that in the comments field (age / weight).
– Skipper info (only if you did not book our personnel)
The skipper needs to send a copy of the licence in English no later than 30 days before departure.
We can arrange transfer from the airport to your boat. Your driver will wait for you on the arrivals terminal holding a sign with your name on it. Our base staff will help you over the phone if you have any difficulties finding each other.
4. Extra equipment on board
Book it in advance in case you need anything extra such as a safety net, extra towels, bed linen, etc.
If you wish to order groceries up front, fill in the provisioning list, specify items you need and they will be delivered to your boat. Each base has a provisioning list. Feel free to contact us for any additional details.
6. What you need to pack
– Booking Confirmation
– Original skippers’ licenses
– Base information (see booking confirmation or find under Sailing Areas)
– Pack your bag and do not forget sunscreen and a windbreaker.
As soon as you arrive to the marina, your skipper should register your arrival by coming to the boat. We will tell you an approximate check-in time and provide you with all the additional information about your charter.